How do I apply?

There are many ways to apply!

  • Apply online.
  • *Call 919-913-2999 or send an email to for a copy of the application.
  • *Pick up an application at Town Hall (301 W. Main Street).

*Hard copy applications should be mailed to the following:

Town of Carrboro

Attn: Stormwater Division, Public Works Department

301 W. Main Street

Carrboro, NC   27510

Show All Answers

1. What is a residential stormwater assessment?
2. What are examples of stormwater concerns that could be addressed by the assessment?
3. Who is eligible for having an assessment completed?
4. Will all who apply receive an assessment?
5. How do I apply?
6. When are applications due?
7. What types of practices, measures, or improvements are within the scope of what the assessor may recommend? What is outside the scope?
8. If my application is chosen, what is expected of me?
9. When will I know if my application was chosen?
10. Can I withdraw my application?
11. When will the assessments take place?
12. Who will be providing the assessments?
13. Will this be offered in the future?